Concentric Microdialysis Probe, AZ-X-Y
- Secure Connection to the guide cannula.
- Microdialysis membrane material is artificial cellulose.
- Molecular weight (MW) cut off is at MW 50,000.
- 0.22 mm outer diameter of the membrane.
- 0.3 mm outer diameter of the shaft which is the needle between body part and membrane.
- 0.63 mm outer diameter for the inlet and outlet needles. Works with most other brands of connectors.
- Approx. 3 mm diameter (lower) and 2.5 mm (upper) diameter at the body part.
- All Eicom products are for animal research purpose only.
- Keep the probe away from physical shock.
- Inlet needle is longer than outlet needle.
- Dura must be broken prior to insertion into the brain.
Download the User’s Guide of AZ-I probe
Please specify -X and -Y when you order.
- “-X” indicates guide cannula length and “-Y” indicates membrane length.
- “-X” of AZ-I probes are available in 4, 8, and 12 mm length.
- “-Y” of AZ-I membranes are available in 1, 2, 3, 4 mm length. We can also customize probe and membrane lengths, please contact us for more information.
- Custom sizes of inlet and outlet tubing are available.
Buy 10 packs (3 pcs/pk) or more to receive 10% discount. (US Only)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.