Syringe Pump, ESP-32
- Two syringe carriage, single motor driven. No pull function.
- A spring powered holder for the syringe and a clutch button on the piston arm allows for easy syringe installation.
- The direction of the flow can easily be changed for push-pull methodologies.
- Automatic motor stops at completion to protect the syringe.
- Built-in RS232C external control interface.
- Flow rate ranges and settings; minimum speed 0.1 μl/min for 10, 25 or 50 μl syringes, maximum speed of 99.99 μl using 1000, 2500 or 5000 μl syringes. Digital flow setting.
- Pre-programmed for Hamilton GASTIGHT® 10, 25, 50, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 μl syringes.
- Timer equipped.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.