The term ‘Amuza” or ‘Eicom USA’ or ‘Eicom’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10060 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite 100, San Diego, California 92131. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Amuza’s prior written consent.
Your success is our top priority. Our excellent products and superior support will help you get there. Before placing an order, we recommend that you contact us for more detailed product information. Certain products are available for demo, or samples can be provided to you upon request. In addition, when contacting us, we can inform you on stock availability and expected lead times. Finally, by speaking with you directly we can learn more about your specific needs. So, please contact us before the first purchase!
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. Purchase Orders with payment terms net 30 will be accepted after completed and approved credit card application.
Credit Card Charges
If we are not able to fulfill your online order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded. Your credit card orders via phone or email will be charged once the order has been shipped.
Orders placed before 2 pm Pacific Standard Time will be shipped out the same day for all items in stock. If we are not able to ship on the same day that the order was received, we will contact you by email to inform you of the estimated lead time. Orders can be placed any time online, by email, or via fax. Orders can be placed by phone Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4.30 pm Pacific Standard Time, excluding holidays.
Our standard shipping services are provided via FedEx 3 day or ground service at our discretion. A standard $30 shipping & handling fee will be applied per shipment. If you require expedited shipping, please contact us. Please note that additional charges will apply for rush orders. Shipping charges will be pre-paid and added to the invoice. Shipping Condition for the US domestic is FOB (“Free On Board”) Destination, meaning we are responsible for any damage or loss during transport until point of arrival.
Once your order has been shipped we will send you a confirmation email with the tracking information included.
Shipping Rates Online
Shipping rates charged for online purchases are based on the weight of the products and your specific location. Before the final checkout page the cost of shipping will be reflected and you have the option to not complete the order if for any reason you change your mind. Sales tax may be collected for non-labor items in California.
All sales are final, meaning we do not offer exchanges or returns as long as no failure occurred in manufacturing. If you are uncertain about the product you are ordering, please contact us for more information. Many of our products are available as samples or for a demo. Please contact us for more information.
Upon arrival of your package, please open and inspect the content. In the event an item is damaged or any manufacturing issues are discovered, you must contact us within 2 weeks of delivery date in order to receive a replacement part. Please do not discard any defective items, but return to us for evaluation.
Warranty Policy For Equipment
Amuza warrants these Amuza Equipment Products to be free of defects, material and workmanship, for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date defined by Amuza’s shipping invoice date. All HPLCs, syringe pumps, fraction collectors are included in the Equipment Products.
Before the return of your product, please contact Amuza in order to identify the reason of the problem; whether defect on the product or operational mistake. You must ship the defective product at your expense. We will pay return shipping. The product should be packed safely in the original packaging. If you have not stored the box, one can be supplied to you at an additional cost, or confirm with Amuza about approved packing material. Cost for repair of the defect parts caused by shipping will be charged to you. This warranty does not include shipping, removal, installation or any other loss caused by the defect product such as data or your time but not limited to those.
This warranty does not cover:
- consumable parts, reagents, separation columns, precolumns including packing material, reduction columns, enzyme immobilized columns, tubing and fitting parts (please see next page for warranty on these items).
- consumable parts of HPLC parts; electrodes, piston seal, piston, O-ring and gaskets.
- derivative effects including data, labor and your expense.
- damage resulting from accident, misuse or failure to provide necessary maintenance; or
- damage due to incorrect set up, unusual physical, electrical, or environmental stress including inappropriate power sources, spikes, or surges.
Warranty Policy For Consumable Parts
If your product does not properly work, Amuza will replace or repair the product for a period of two weeks from the delivery date. Please use the product only for standard solution injection for this two week period. If you find a problem with the product, please report within two weeks of receipt of the product before injecting biological or other samples, except for standard solution. The decision to replace or repair is made by Amuza.
Each column is confirmed for quality before shipping. After injection of samples on columns except for standard solution, this warranty is null and void.
Before returning your product, please contact Amuza in order to identify the reason of the problem; whether defect on the product or operational mistake. You must ship the defective product at your expense. We will pay return shipping. The product should be packed safely in the original packaging. If you have not stored the box, one can be supplied to you at an additional cost, or confirm with Amuza about approved packing material. Cost for repairing defective parts caused by shipping will be charged to you. This warranty does not include shipping, removal, or installation.
This warranty does not cover:
- derivative effects including data, labor, and your expense.
- damage resulting from accident, misuse, or failure to provide necessary maintenance; or
- damage due to incorrect set up or chemical condition, unusual physical, electrical, or environmental stress including inappropriate power sources, spikes or surges.